Always keep the temporary file clean-sometimes the virtual memory on the PC is full, which puts the direct effect on the speed of the computer so always delete the temporary files.
Here are some tips to help you optimize computer for faster performance.
- Turn off visual effects.
- Delete programs you never use.
- Try the Performance troubleshooter.
- Limit how many programs run at startup.
- Clean up your hard disk.
- Change the size of virtual memory.
- Run fewer programs at the same time.
- Restart regularly.
To delete temporary file follow below steps:
Step 1: Press window + r button.
Step 2: Then write %temp%. And click on OK button.
Step 3: After clicking on OK button there will open temporary file folder. Select all files and delete them all.
To doing this original files will be no damage and continue to clear up at the recycle bin periodically.