If you want to verify your phone number from the Aadhaar Number, then the process is very easy. You just have an Aadhaar Number You have a number of Airtel, Idea, Jio, Vodafone or any other operator, you just have to call your toll free number 14546 from your mobile number. After this, to follow the instructions of IVR for revalidation.
Below are the steps to link Aadhaar Number to Mobile Phone Using IVR:
1. When you call on 14546, you will be asked about your citizenship. Are you Indian or NRI? You choose the right option.
2. After this, you will be allowed to link your phone number to the Aadhaar by pressing 1.
3. Now you have to give your Aadhaar Number and press 1 to confirm it.
4. After doing this, there will be a one-time password on your mobile phone.
5. Now you have to enter your phone number.
6. Here you will grant telecom operator the details of your name, photo, and date of birth from the UIDAI database.
7. After this, the IVR numbers of your number will be told in IVR so that it can be confirmed that you have given the correct number.
8. If your number is correct, then now you have to use OTP through SMS.
9. To complete the Aadhaar-Mobile Number Verification process, you have to press 1.
10. If you have any other number then you can also link it by pressing 2. After this, the instructions of the IVR system must be followed. During this time, keep your other mobile phone nearby, because that number will also be OTP.
The OTP that is sent during the linking of the base and mobile number is valid for 30 minutes. This means that for some reason if the call drop is also done, then you can call that again using OTP during the linking process. The IVR system says that the last date for connecting the mobile number to the base is February 6. At the same time, the corporate plan subscriber does not have to link his number with the base.