The EPFO has changed the rule of withdrawal of PF. Now to apply for more than Rs. 10 lakh rupees with PF accounts, the online application will be made. The offline application will not be accepted for this. In addition, the EPFO has made online application necessary for withdrawal of more than Rs. 5,00,000 / – from Employee Pension Scheme (EPS) 1995.
If your PF account is not linked to the Aadhar Card, then you will not be able to apply for extracting online PF. Not only the amount of more than Rs. 10 lakh, but you can also apply online to remove the PF amount less than that. However, without an Aadhar Card link, you will not be able to do this job online.
Below is the process to link your Aadhar card with your PF account:
- First, go to the website of EPFO on gov.in, click on the link ‘e-KYC Portal’ of ‘Online Services’ which is available on the homepage.
- New webpage will open after clicking ‘e-KYC Portal’ Here you will need to click the link ‘LINK UAN AADHAAR’.
- Now another new webpage will open where you have to fill your information.
- You must provide your UAN and mobile number with the details. Keep in mind that your mobile number must be registered with UAN.
- After giving the details, the OTP will come on register mobile number.
- After filling the OTP, you will have to fill in the Aadhar card number and click submit again.
- After this, another OTP will come. This OTP will appear on the mobile number from which your Aadhar card will link.
- After the last OTP verification, the link will be linked to the UAN Aadhar card.