SBI will give 10 thousand jobs, 1000 employees and officer are retiring from the bank every month

The country’s largest bank, State Bank of India (SBI), is expected to hire about 10,000 people this year. This recruitment will be in clerical co-operative and both the sections.

SBI Chairman Rajneesh Kumar said that at present his bank has about 2.64 lakh employees, of which about 1,000 employees and officials are retiring every month. Hundred percent of new employees will not be replaced in their place because more work is done by using more of the technique automatically. However, 75% to 80% of the recruits who are retiring will be recruited. In this way, during the current financial year, there are plans for recruitment of 9,000-10,000 employees and officers. Preparations have begun for this.

Almost digital happened SBI
The Chairman said that SBI is in the process of offering more and more services in its mobile app so that its customers do not have to worry about coming in the branches. At present, only 16 percent of SBI subscribers are taking services in the branches. The remaining 84 percent of the customers are either using Internet Banking or through mobile phone apps or its e-kiosks. It is preparing to increase it so that more and more customers can take service at home and they will not have to worry about coming to the bank. At present, the total number of SBI branches is close to 23,000, of which 42 million bank accounts are.

Read More News